Same Day Free standard shipping
The Salco R106E Gangster® offers the same great features as the single R106E with the added speed and convenience of simultaneous multiple head stapling in either flat or saddle [booklet] stapling positions when equipped with the narrow tables option. The compact design of these tools allows the operator to staple as close as 2 1/2" from the center of each staple. An optional height-adjustable stand and adapter kit enable the R106E Gangster to be used as a portable work station. The Salco R106E Gangster® is an inexpensive alternative to multi-head industrial staplers.
Salco is an Authorized Isaberg-Rapid factory warranty and service center.
The 66 series unit uses the 210/6-8/9 staple that is a high-carbon content flat wire designed for graphics use. If your application is stapling paper or paper-like materials (preferably 20 lb copy paper, 50 sheets maximum) then the 66 series stapler will work best for you. A 220 Volt version of the R106 is available.
The 44 series stapler uses a 24 gauge 24/6-8 staple which is made of thicker staple wire than the 210/6-8/9; a staple designed for denser header cards, glossy coated card stock, corrugated cardboard, blister packaging and clamshell packaging.
As always, we suggest you send in a sample of your specialty application before placing an order so we may recommend the correct stapler for your tended use.
- Speeds up production with multiple staples fired at the same time.
- The stapler's thin design allows the staples to be as close as 2.5 from the center of each staple.
- Available with the easy to use gangplank option for applications requiring only saddle stapling.
- Available with a narrow table option for doing flat or saddle stapling applications without the need to change tables and anvils.
- 11"x17" maximum booklet size for saddle applications
- Adjustable up to 4" throat depth for flat stapling
- Adjustable power control
- Interchangeable 66 series, 44 series and loop stapling heads
- Bump switch or foot pedal activation
- Safety shield
- R106E is equipped with a "C" clamp that allows the stapler to be mounted to any table ranging from a 1/2" to a 2.5" thick
R106E Gangster® Kit Includes:
2 electric staplers R106E
16" Fiber Optic Cable
2 Foot Pedals
Two 2.4" Narrow Tables. The Narrow Table is used for both saddle and flat stapling (see images below).
- Adjustable stand with Adapter kit for R106 Gangster;
- 66 and 44 series and looping interchangeable stapling heads
- 2 to 50 sheets of 20 lb copy paper
- 3-ring binder insert (loop staples only)
- Header cards (3.8" max depth)
- Blister packs
- Clam shell packaging
- Mailing and shipping envelopes
- Paper bags