Same Day Free standard shipping
Made in Sweden
Salco 2 year extended warranty. Salco is an authorized Isaberg-Rapid factory warranty and service center.
The Salco R105E Gangster® (Dual) staplers are available using either 66 [210/6-8/9] or 44 [24/6-8] series staples.
The 66 series R105 Gangster® uses a staple made of 26 gauge high-carbon conten flat wire designed for graphics use. If your application is stapling standard 20 lb. bond paper, maximum 50 sheets, or equivalent, the 66 series stapler will work best for you. A 220 Volt version of the stapler is available.
The 44 series model's staple is a heavier, 24 gauge wire staple suitable for denser or harder glossy materials. To determine which stapler head version is correct for your application we suggest you send us a sample of your specialty application before placing an order so we may recommend the correct stapler for your application. A 220 Volt version of the stapler is also available for 44 series model.
Salco Rapid 105 Accessories
- 2 to 50 sheets of 20 lb copy paper
- Header cards (3.8" max depth)
- Mailing and shipping envelopes
- Paper bags
- Pinning layers of fabric together; swatch cards
- blister-pack/clam-shell packaging
R105 Gangster® kit includes:
- 2 R105E electric staplers
- 16" fiber optic cable
- Foot pedal
- Gang plank
- 2 boxes of 210/6EBS 1/4" (10,000 staples)
- Adjustable stand (requires 1 Adapter Kit and 2 Table Clamps for each gangster unit)
- 44 or 66 series interchangeable stapling heads
R105E Gangster® Features:
- Speeds up production with simultaneous multiple stapling
- Thin design allows staples to be as close as 2.5" from the center of each staple
- When using the adjustable stand, tools can be set up as their own work station, maximizing amount of workspace
- Adjustable power setting
- Bump switch or foot pedal activation
- Safety shield
- Optional table clamp
- Optional adjustable stand (requires table clamp and adapter kit)
- 4 rubber feet
- Spring loaded base to absorb the impact of stapling
- Adjustable anvil allows for outward clinch
R105E Gangster® Specifications:
- Throat Depth 3.8" (95 mm) Adjustable
- Minimum Head Separation 2-1/2" (64 mm)
- Maximum Head Separation 9-1/2" (241 mm) with gank plank 15" (381 mm) without gang plank
- Voltage- 110V. R105 Gangster® 220V stapler available.
- Stapling 2-50 sheets of paper
- Staple Load 210
- Staples 1/4", 5/16", 11/32"