Same Day Free standard shipping
SALCO 2 year extended warranty.
Rapid brand, Made in Sweden
For parts and service Salco is your Authorized Isaberg-Rapid factory warranty and service center.
Salco Rapid 106 (R106) Electric Stapler
Salco R106 electric stapler (standard 66 series), a new and improved version of the original Rapid 101E. Staples up to 50 sheets. Gangable. 220V staplers available. Uses EBS staples, 1/4" - 11/32". Stainless steel staples available. 1 box of 210/6EBS (5,000 staples) included with each unit ordered.
The 210/6 EBS 1/4" staple will staple up to 20 sheets of standard bond paper. Beyond that, the 210/8 EBS is required. Make sure to purchase the EBS [Electric Blue Streak ™] staple as standard round-wire staples are too soft and will jam in the electric stapler causing premature stapling head wear. The EBS™ staple is specifically engineered for use in production electric staplers.
The R106E with the 66 series insert stapler unit takes the 210/6-8 Electric Blue Streak® staple that is made with higher-carbon flat wire designed for graphics arts and bindery use. If your application is stapling 20 lb. bond copy paper, 50 sheets with cover stock maximum the R106E with 66 series standard stapler insert is the correct stapler.
Salco Rapid 106 Features:
- 11"x17" maximum booklet size for saddle position
- up to 4" throat depth for flat stapling
- Adjustable power control
- Interchangeable 66, 44, and loop stapling heads
- Dual Adjustable touch trips
- Bump switch or foot pedal activation
- Protection visor
- Includes convertible worktable and foot pedal trigger
- Designed with a "c" clampframe that allows the stapler to be mounted to any table-top ranging from 1/2" to a 2.5" thick
- Optional stand and narrow table are available
Salco R106E Features:
- Throat Depth 3.8" (95 mm)
- Weight 14 lbs.
- Length 12"
- Height 17-1/4"
- Width (Total) 2-1/4"
- Width with Table 10"
- Voltage 110V or 220V
- Stapling (Pages) 50
- Staple load 210
- Staples 1/4", 5/16", 11/32"