90 days limited warranty
Free UPS Ground shipping
Made in the U.S
C1511 air operated hog ring gun. KHF brand. Similar to Bostitch SC50T. Designed for very large bag closure. Also useful for gabion baskets, commerical fencing, tree staking, etc. Uses 11 gauge 1-1/2-inch C-type rings. Rings available in sharp or blunt tips. Stainless steel and galvanized rings available.
The C1511 hog ring gun takes Bostitch RING 11RG40, and KHF 1-1/2KHF 1-1/2" series hog rings. It provides an adjustable ring closure of 9/16” [14mm] to 5/8” [15mm]. It has a low air consumption rate which allows use with standard compressors
The KHF is designed for long service life and easy maintenance through careful engineering. Benefits of using this tool can be seen immediately in less man hours on the job, lower occurrences of work-related injuries and lower cost per connection.
KHF C1511 Features:
- Air driven
- Large 1-1/2" Jaws
- Similar to Bostitch SC50T
- JacPac CO2 power system available for in-home and on-site jobs.
- Very Large bag closure
- Gabion Baskets
- Commercial fence installation
- Securing coiled razor wire
- Oil absorption socks
- Erosion control sand/gravel bagging
- Construction, concrete re-enforcement wire
- Rubber tree staking (nursery)
- Loop forming - rope, bungee, wire/netting
Weight 14.7 lbs (6.7 kilos)
Dimensions 20" x 13" x 8"
Air Pressure 95 PSI (0.66 Nmm^2)
Hog Ring Load 120
Staples RING 11RG40, KHF 1-1/2
Closure size i.d. min-max
9/16"-5/8" (14.3-15.9 mm)