Same Day Free standard shipping, including staples!
90-day parts and labor warranty
Made in the USA
Staplex® SU-100N Ultra Heavy Capacity electric stapler, including a foot switch. Staples up to 120 sheets
of 20 lb paper. Solid state electronics, direct-drive solenoid, durable cast aluminum housing and all steel staple mechanism. Uses 23 series staples (up to 11/16-inch staple leg length). SU-100N 220V
Great for all heavy capacity stapling – in office, print shop and reprographics areas, packaging and shipping department. Staple paper, corrugated, plastic, cardboard, cloth or virtually anything.
Use Model SU-100N for reports, documents, computer and laser printouts, booklets, form pads, coupon and checkbooks, legal, tax and accounting documents and much, much more! Wide opening, dual adjustable backstops and electronic foot switch assure fast, accurate, neat staple positioning.
Staplex SU-100N Features:
- Staples up to 120 sheets of 20-lb (75 gm/m2) paper or equivalent
- Re-loads is seconds with 5 sizes of staples - 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", and 11/16"
- Direct-drive solenoid for tight, positive clinch
- long 4" (10.2 cm) throat depth
- HI - LOW rotary switch to adjust stapling impact
- Dual adjustable locking left and right backstops with safety microswitches for stapling close to side edges and for super neat stapling!
- Completely portable - no mounting, sets on desk, table, bench, and easy to use!
- Jam-proof all steel staple mechanism
- Made in the USA
Staplex SU-100N Specifications:
- Stapling Load 100
- Base Size 10-1/2" (26.7 cm) x 10-1/4" (26 cm)
- Weight 31 lbs. (14 kilos)
- Voltage 110-125 VAC
Staples for SU-100N Staplers:
Type HO Staplex® High Speed Staples and Capacities: (20-lb. [75 gm/m2] paper or equivalent). Interchangeable with 23 series and Bostitch SB35 staples.
- 1/4" (Up to 20 sheets)
- 3/8" (20-50 sheets)
- 1/2" (50-80 sheets)
- 5/8" (80-100 sheets)
- 11/16" (100-120 sheets)