Salco SP50B-5B pneumatic plier stapler with B-type anvil for working around a lip or seam. Uses SB5019 Bostitch interchange staples, 1/4" - 5/8".
SP50-5B B-type Features:
- Strong tight closure without breaking the corrugated surface
- 6" by 1" high throat allows flexibility of staple placement and limits interference from obstacles such as box flanges
- Penetrates up to two panels of double wall AB flute 500 lb test board or four panels of single wall C flute 275 lb test board
- Specially configured B-type anvil for applications which require working around a lip or seam, such as plastic clamshell packaging or raised panel header cards. Also suitable for certain mattress box-spring or upholstery applications where the ability to "reach over" an element of the piece to be fastened is needed.
- JacPac CO2 power system available for in-home and on-site jobs.
- Fastening corrugated containers, vegetable tray boxes, end caps, pallet boxes, container inserts, die cut inserts & trays
- Stapling of fabric
- Stapling of plastic, thin metal sheets etc.
SP50-5B B-type specifications:
- Weight 4.5 lbs
- Staple load 220
- Staples SB5019 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
(1/2" crown .050 x.019 wire size)