Salco SP50B-10B pneumatic plier stapler with B-type anvil. Uses SB103020 fine wire staples - 3/8", 1/2", 5/8".
- Hi-tech design pre-compresses material being stapled to eliminate damage to material surface yet provides a strong, tight clinch.
- Throat dimensions of 6 inches by 1 inch allows choice of staple placement while limiting interference created by material or box features.
- Will staple up to two panels of double-wall AB flute 500lb. test board, or four panels of single-wall C Flute 275 lb. board.
- Pneumatic CO2 Regulator Kit power system available for in-home and on-site jobs.
- Applications include carton packaging, end caps, etc. Specially configured B-type anvil for applications which require working around a lip or seam, such as plastic clamshell packaging or raised panel header cards. Also suitable for certain mattress box-spring or upholstery applications where the ability to "reach over" an element of the piece to be fastened is needed.