- Powerful shuttle blade provides pre-compression squeezes material prior and during the driving and clinching operation giving a strong tight closure without breaking the corrugated surface
- 6" by 1" high throat allows flexibility of staple placement and limits interference from obstacles such as box flanges
- Penetrates and securely fastens up to two panels of double wall AB flute 500 lb test board or four panels of single wall C flute 275 lb test board
- Overmolded rubber grip maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
- JacPac CO2 power system available for in-home and on-site jobs.
- Fastening corrugated containers, vegetable tray boxes, end caps, pallet boxes, container inserts, die cut inserts, trays
- Stapling of fabric
- Stapling of plastic, thin metal sheets etc.
Weight 4.5 lbs
Staple load 168
Air Pressure 30-55 PSI
Air Consumption 1.75 cubic feet/minute at the rate of 100 staples per min, at 55 PSI
(1/2" crown .050 x.019 wire size)
SB5019 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- SB5019 1/4"
- SB5019 3/8"
- SB5019 1/2"
- SB5019 5/8"