*Buy 2 or more tools for a special price. Contact us for pricing.
MK4-10 heavy duty combination steel strapping tool. The MK4-10 strapping tool is suited to either horizontal or vertical strapping of pallets, boxes, cartons, bales and other transport packaging. Also for fastening of crates. Adjustable for steel widths of 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4". Designed for regular duty steel strapping
. Punch and the cut depths can be adjusted.
- Offers much improved seal joint efficiency and requires 40-50% less operator effort compared to other strappers in its category.
- Punches an inter-locking pattern in the overlapping straps, eliminating the need for seals.
- Provides impeccable durability in all basic strapping applications
- Designed for high and low volume.
- It is a combination tool - functions as a tensioner, sealer, and cutter
- Adjusted for different strap thickness
The MK4-10 strapping tool is suited to either horizontal or vertical strapping of pallets, boxes, cartons, bales and other transport packaging.
Sealless 3-notch punch joint effectively prevents the strap from reopening
- Low initial and repair costs
- Heavy-duty durability and reliability
- Cast body
- Light weight
- Easy to operate
The punch and the cut depths can be adjusted for different strap thickness. The tool is adjusted at the factory as a rule for the 0.020" thick and 3/4" wide strap. At customer's request we will adjust the tool for other strap width. Please submit your request in he Order Comments field in the Checkout page.
Dimensions 15x4x7 in [390x105x185mm]
Weight 8.5 lbs [3.8kg]
Strap Width 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" [13, 16, 19mm] adjustable
Strapping tape tension up to 6000 N force
Strap thickness for regular duty strap (under 850 N/sq.mm) - up to 0.025" (0.64mm) MK4-10 Manual