Bostitch FC96EC electric bottom carton stapler. 110V Operation. Used for high volume carton bottom closing in continuous production. 180 staples per minute. The ultimate tool for industrial high volume double-wall corrugated box bottom stapling. It uses roll staples (4000 per roll). This dramatically reduces production downtime to re-load staples. It is the only electric bottomer in the market today, with many desirable features found in no other box bottom carton stapler.
Drives 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" SWC7437 coil (roll) staples. 4000 staples per roll
- Uses 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" SWC coil (roll) staples to cover most applications;
- 4000 count coil staples designed for high production environments;
- 110V operation - does not require an air line which provides flexibility in placing the machine in your desired area;
- Increased production speed compared to manual or pneumatic tools (180 staples per minute);
- 24" throat depth and 40" anvil post height allows most boxes to be stapled in one swift motion;
- Clear plastic shield with electrical interlock feature disables machine when the guard is raised;
- Auto-shutoff reduces machine wear and saves energy.
- High volume carton bottom closing in continuous production. The ultimate corrugated box bottom stapler
- 24" throat and 40" anvil post height allow most corrugated boxes to be stapled at from one position, without the necessity of reversing the carton orientation on the post.
- 24" Arm model with clinching anvil coming off vertical post available for closing sidewalls, tray boxes, and package filler.
Throat Depth 24"
Anvil Height 40"
Free Anvil Height w/pn.drive 39.37"
Power Volts 115/230 VAC
Weight 331 lbs.
Magazine Capacity 4000/coil load
Staples for FC96EC:
SWC7437 Roll (Coil) staples 1-3/8" crown,
1/2" - 3/4" staple leg length