F15/7116 professional electric tacker for upholstery, picture framing, and other applications. 12.5 Amps power for hard wood. Provided with safety device to prevent accidental firing. Maximum power and high fastening speed. Similar to F1B 7C-16 air tacker
. Galvanized, Liquor Finish and Stainless Steel staples available. Great for Professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers.
Pro Tip! While holding the stapler flush with one hand [trigger hand] to the wood you are stapling into, place the palm of your other hand firmly on the top of the stapler and press it to the work surface. The purpose of this is to eliminate recoil when the stapler fires. If the stapler is allowed to recoil the force that would otherwise be directed to sinking the staple into the wood is wasted.
- Viewing slot
- Fastening speed 20 shots/minute
- Rear loading with built-in pusher
- Large trigger for use in all positions
- Soft handle Grip
- Quick release magazine
- 8 foot cord length
- 12.5 Amps of power for hard wood
- Picture frame construction
- Decorative works, furniture repair. Furniture trim and molding
- Window and door beading. Doors and window profiles
- Stand up and shop fittings. Temporarily fastening merchandise to corrugated or corrugated to corrugated
- Cable Sheathings
Salco F15/7116 Specifications:
- Input Voltage 100-120Volt, 50Hz / , 60Hz
- Power 12.5 Amps
- Max Firing Speed 20 nails/staples per minute
- Max Magazine Capacity Holds up to 100 nails/165 staples
- Length of Nails 3/8"- 5/8" 18 gauge brad nail
- Length of Staples 1/8"- 5/8" 22 gauge light duty staple
- Dimensions 10" x 8" x 2-1/2"
- Tool Weight 3.0 lbs.
Staples & Brads for F15/7116:
- 22 GA C-type upholstery staples - Fasco EE, BeA 71, JK 670, Senco C, Empire #7 staples (5/16" - 5/8")
- 18 GA brad nails (3/8" to 5/8")