Bostitch 1 year Limited Warranty
Bostitch DS-3522 air-operated top carton stapler. For closing the top flaps of virtually all types of double-wall corrugated containers. Ideally suited to larger packaging operations where production speed and reliability is paramount. Uses 1-3/8" crown 7437 and 9040 (A-type) staples, leg lengths 5/8", 3/4", and 7/8".
- Drives 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" 7437 and 9040 "A" crown staples to cover most applications
- Easy load magazine designed for high production environments
- Fast staple depth adjustment designed for ease of use
- Full cycle actuation designed for maximum speed
- Anti-gravity hanger ergonomically designed for faster production
- Secondary rubber grip for comfortable two handed operation
For closing the top flaps of virtually all types of double-wall corrugated containers. Ideal for replacing or enhancing glue systems where added reliability and security are a must. Less downtime than glue systems resulting in higher production performance.
Unlike glue or tape closure there is no “shelf life” to staples, and made of basic steel wire they are environmentally friendly being completely recyclable and bio-degradable.
Ideally suited to larger packaging operations where production speed and reliability is paramount.
Weight 5.5 lbs
Staple load Staple (stick)
Air pressure 80 PSI
Ltr./shot @ 5.6 bar 0.56
Staples 7437 & 9040, 5/8", 3/4, 7/8"
Bostitch DS-3522 Manuals (pdf)