Bostitch 1 year Limited Warranty
Bostitch D62ADC air-operated top carton roll stapler. Replaces Bostitch D61ADC. Ideal for high volume sealing of containers entirely from the outside & top closing of virtually all types of corrugated containers. Uses SWC7437 roll staples of 1,000 staples /roll, 5/8" & 3/4" leg length.
- Drives the staple into corrugated at the same time two clincher arms penetrate on either side of staple legs clinching staple.
- Stapler is rested on the carton, trigger is squeezed for a strong carton fastening from the outside.
- Full cycle action for maximum speed, quick release to prevent jams and an adjustment for tightness and depth of clinch.
- Uses 1M roll staples which dramatically reduce production interruptions for re-loading the stapler
- High volume sealing of containers entirely from the outside. Top closing virtually all types of corrugated containers where speed and maneuverability are a must.
- Ideal for replacing or enhancing glue systems where added reliability and security are a must.
Weight 5.6 lbs
Staple load Coil of 1000/load
Air pressure 80 PSI
Ltr./shot @ 5.6 bar 0.56
Staples SWC7437 (0.74 x 0.37 wire) 5/8", SWC7437 3/4"