These are special-order items, 7 day availability. Please call to order.
The Salco AD-series of pneumatic stapling heads are a lower cost option for installation in automated corrugated box building machines. Available in top and bottom stapling versions, they use SWC [Bostitch-type] 4M roll staples, in either 5/8” [15mm] or 3/4” [18mm] leg lengths. Based on our proven RF-series of roll-feed top carton staplers, the AD head is a reliable, high-speed stapling solution for automated continuous corrugated carton-building and/or closing machines.
Bottom Stapling Heads Schematics
- Can operate continuously
- Staple-depth penetration is adjustable from 0-1/4” [0-5mm]
- Engineered for high-speed operation
- Automatic stop at end of staple load
- Ideal for replacing or augmenting automated glue or taping closure for additional security and integrity of corrugated box closure is desired
- Lowest priced automated roll-feed stapling head available