Made in Sweden
Salco R106E 44 series electric stapler to staple in flat and saddle position. Staples up to 45 sheets. 220V staplers available. Takes 44 (24) series staples, 1/4" - 5/16".
The R106E with 44 series insert stapler uses a thicker and heavier duty 24g. staple designed for header cards, cardstock, corrugated cardboard, blister pack and clamshell packaging. If unsure whether the 44-series version is necessary for an application we suggest you send us a sample of your application before placing an order so we may recommend the correct stapler and staple to meet your needs.
Salco R106E 44 Series Features:
- 11"x17" maximum booklet size for saddle position
- Up to 4" throat depth for flat stapling
- Adjustable power control
- Interchangeable 66, 44 series, and loop stapling heads
- Dual adjustable touch trips
- Bump switch or foot pedal activation
- Protection visor
- Includes convertible worktable and foot pedal trigger
- R106E is designed with a "C" clampframe that allows the stapler to be mounted to any table-top ranging from a 1/2" to a 2.5" thick
- Optional Stand and narrow table are available
Salco R106E 44 Series Specifications:
- Throat Depth 3.8" (95 mm)
- Weight 14 lbs.
- Length 12"
- Height 17-1/4"
- Width (Total) 2-1/4"
- Width with Table 10"
- Voltage 110V or 220V
- Stapling (Pages) 45
- Staple load 210
- Staples 1/4", 5/16"
R106 for flat stapling: